Skip to main content

Angela in Avon, IN

I work in hotel and have seen and taken pics of the mold behind the walls and saw it written on Marriott inspection. We had a construction crew come in and tear apart a lot of the rooms but it’s inside some of the dressers and mushrooms growing under the ice machine. 1 month after starting work here I was diagnosed with copd/ emphysema with has been almost 3 yrs. Every manager tells us not to worry. This hotel is only 5 yrs old and I’m fed up with it but no one will listen because I have smoked 30 yrs but never a problem breathing before. A guest was just given free nights for it so now I feel there is a problem.

Want The Inside Scoop?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Want The Inside Scoop?