I live in a 3 bedroom house. The room next door to me had approximately 10 to 20 sq feet of mold damage, 4 or 5 visible minor spores and one larger one. I have the door duc taped but there were a couple other small spots though out the house and they have been smelling the stale smell and I have been possibly breathing in unseen spores. I don’t know if I am paranoid or if this tingling in my throat and cough is from this. I am 22 years old smoker, active, average immune system.
- Can mold enter my system, cause any lung or heart disorder, or kill me within a week of the explained amount of exposure?
- Do I need to replace all sheetrock in the room, or just around damage ?
- What surfaces can and can’t bleach kill mold on?
- What few steps can I take and what materials can I use for cleaning with bleach and efficiently killing all mold?
- My contact lenses have been more dry and difficult to remove, could this be related?
- Are there any spores in my room next door or in the hallway?