I so need help ! I live in a rental and the roof was so horrible and it was leaking in my daughter room finally after a year the landlord had men come and put a new roof on but as they were working in my daughter’s bedroom it totally caved in on her, and we learned there was mold ! Also the crawl space was filled with mold!
I have been living here 5 years. He took all the pipes out and put concrete in the crawl space. And poured tons of bleach before he concreted it. It was 100 degrees out and my family had to stay here as he work on it, So we all breathe the work he was performing to get rid of the mold, Then after he did all this work he had the mold test done. It failed.
It tested penicillin / aspergillus 4200 inside and 130 outside. It has other basidiospores, which I do not understand, 4800 and of course many other molds that I was told is normal.
My Point is I have emphysema and have had it for 10 years and I feel like i am dying now. My kids all have been sick. My doctors act like it is in all our heads, My doctor took a blood test and said it good ??? I am getting scaps on my head back arms , I can hardly breathe anymore , I am so worn out from this mess. He said this mold is common and not to worry ????? I need a doctor that knows about mold . Please help us with any info that can help. Doctors keep giving me medicine for a cold etc …It does not work.
can penicillin / aspergillus hurt our health ?