Skip to main content

K in Sausalito, Ca

Hello my family moved into a condo in Whiskey Springs and was told by the previous tenant who now lives upstairs that there was mold in the closet when he lived here. I told the landlords immediately and they didn’t do anything about it.

The whole time I’ve been living here I’ve had the worst allergies which I’ve never had before.
I also have an 8 month old baby.

Anyway, come to find out we ended up finding tons of mold in the closet.

I’m concerned because I explained to my landlord in writing that this was a known issue and they choose to do nothing about it. Now, my clothes are destroyed and I’m not even sure what to do about my allergy situation and my baby.

They said they would look into it but because there is no sight of mold except on my clothes they are not making it a priority and to me this is a health concern and we should move out until the issue is resolved.

Questions:

1. What should I do about the landlord situation?
2. Should we reimbursed for the damage of my clothes?

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

shoespants

purse

Want The Inside Scoop?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *