Skip to main content

Katherine in Spring, Texas

I was in an office that had mold growing behind the wall for 8 months and I had no idea. In April, I went to the doctor and he prescribed an antibiotic, I took it. My health has been spiraling out of control since. I have uploaded a pic and would like to know if anyone can identify what that thing is, It is an image of something in my sputum. I have similar things in my blood. Doctors do not want to help me and treat me like a criminal, I assume it is because I came in contact with the stuff at work.

Sabbath Truth

Questions:

Can someone identify what is in the pic I uploaded?

Sabbath Truth

Want The Inside Scoop?

3 thoughts on “Katherine in Spring, Texas

  1. Katherine, thank you for sharing your story. I am not sure what that is! Keep an eye out for feedback from someone with more experience.

    Meanwhile, have you read Lori Tondini’s book, Are You Moldy? Lori was exposed to mold at work and has been battling it ever since. If you haven’t read it yet, she has a wealth of information that she’s gained from her experience and the book is well worth the read.

  2. Katherine,
    Do you know what type of mold it is, has there been any testing, and have you had any viable testing done, like urine/blood testing for mold antibodies and mycotoxins? most docs know nothing about mold/mycotoxins-Dr. Campbell used to practice in Spring; I went to him for 3 years He is retired now but consulting. There is a Dr. Rea in Dallas who has helped mold victims also. could be yeast or fungus in your spit. Fungus can show up in blood also, but bacteria is also a possibility when dealing with moldy areas, bc bacteria also thrive in wet environments. Take a glass of water and put it on your nightstand when you go to bed. As soon as you wake up, work up some spit in your mouth (sorry, gross I know) and spit on the top of the water in the glass. Wait 5-15 minutes. if “fingers” of spit go down into the water, it is yeast overgrowth, which is common in mold victims. If the spit stays on top of the water-no “fingers”-no yeast overgrowth. GSE, or grapefruit seed extract is a good natural anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-parasitic. You can take 250 mgs up to 4 times a day. Do not take with prescription meds-leave 2-3 hours in between. Organic cold processed coconut oil is also good for yeast and fungus. You can take one tablespoon 2-3 times a day. In the meantime, look for info on mold docs who treat mold toxicity and colonization; NOT ALLERGIES. most are toxicologists or immunologists.
    btw–thank you Jonathan for the kind comment! The best price for my book is from my website http://www.areyoumoldy,com

  3. Hi and thank you for responding. I have had no testing done for having mold in my body as the doctor is refusing to do any testing, it seems that everyone is afraid to investigate this. I was exposed to aspergilius, penicillium, chaetomium, smuts, cladosporeum, and a few more… I am not sure if I spelled those correctly, if not, please forgive.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *