Skip to main content

Kathy Swett from Los Angeles, CA

Need advice! Three kids, one autistic son. Apartment upstairs leaked behind shower wall for month down behind my bathroom walls. Manager refused to test for mold or hire someone experienced with mold and instead just took out some of the wet drywall and put new drywall up. The smell has been so bad from mildew or mold that we don’t want to be in the apartment. Symptoms of dizziness, sore throat, runny nose, sick feeling. Manager says he is sealing up the wall, no spraying or disinfecting and then the walls will dry out over time and no mold will grow. Well it already reeks of mold smell. He just sealed it up. How can I protect myself and kids? I cant move and I’m scared.

Kathy

Want The Inside Scoop?

One thought to “Kathy Swett from Los Angeles, CA”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Want The Inside Scoop?