Skip to main content

Kirsty in Tewkesbury, England

I have been living in a flat for 4 years now that has mold in almost every room. We have had mold since we moved in. It is worse in the winter. Six months ago I started getting severe headaches and a few days later I started experiencing light sensitivity. 2 weeks ago I started getting very itchy skin, especially my hands.

We have been fighting with our local council to get moved but nothing has come of it. I have also been going to my doctors about it but they don’t know about mold allergies so have dismissed it. I have had blood tests and an mri scan that have all come back clear. I am at the end of my tether about it all. I have lived the last six months wearing sunglasses just so that I can get out of bed in the mornings.

Sabbath Truth

Questions:

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? If so how did you sort it out?

Sabbath Truth

Want The Inside Scoop?

3 thoughts on “Kirsty in Tewkesbury, England

  1. Kirsty, I’m sorry to hear about your difficulty, especially these past 6 months. It sounds like you may be in a situation where moving is the ideal. Can you get away from the flat for a time while a more permanent solution is worked out? There’s a good chance that you would notice a rapid improvement in your health if you can break away from the mold exposure.

  2. Hi Kirsty, You need to leave EVERYTHING behind and move out as soon as possible. If you have finances to treat your personal belongings, fine. If not, you will cross contaminate when you move to your next home. Do not even take your toothbrush. If you can put your things into storage, introduce one thing at a time to see if you have a reaction, then you should dispose of it. ‘Toxic, pathogenic mold contamination can lead to cancer, sickness, illness, & premature death. Your life and those of your loved ones living there is a very high price to pay for continuing to live in a biohazardous dwelling. This may be much more serious than you realize. The fact that your body is manifesting what you have described, is an indication that your immune system is breaking down and your defenses are becoming weaker and weaker. Continual sickness and suffering and ultimately death is very common when living in a proven ‘toxic’ mold infested dwelling and unless one takes serious action to either remediate or move from their environment, your circumstances will continue to worsten. Wishing you all the best, Kirsty

  3. thank you for the comments we are now in the process of getting out of our flat with the doctors help.we have a holiday soon and the doctor has sed if i improve they will then request an immediate transfer out the flat

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *