My family home is 60 years old. I have ALWAYS felt DEPRESSED in the house.Thought it may be ghosts?
Soon as I walk OUT of the door I am BETTER…..TOTALLY BETTER.
The minute I come in I feel the heaviness, dark feeling etc
I have NEVER had a moment of happiness in this house but lot of JOY outside of the house.My Mother died in this house of depression.
When I go out in the detached garage ( a little studio …I feel FINE)
Tonight on Coast to Coast radio I just heard about mold toxicity. How can I have this house checked? It makes absolute sense to me………..
Shrinks never could figure it out. My GUT feeling is this is IT. WHAT do you think? I want to sell and GET OUT.