At first when i rented this house where we are living in you could tell there was black mold. A month passed when we were all settled in i started to see it in the only bathroom behind the toilet then it started on all of the walls. i called the owner he stated that he had never had such a thing in the home but that his wife states to use bleach he would bring me over some. Then i noticed on my child’s bed, then on her dresser, then all on the walls hehind her bed. Over $2000.00 of damage to our stuff. I just thought to tell my story make sure that if you dont own your own home and renting make sure that you have renters insurance. We didn’t have any renters insurances lost everything to black mold.