Skip to main content
remove mold with alchohol

3 Reasons Why You Should Never Use Bleach To Clean Mold

Mold is not a topic that most homeowners want to think about. If they are discussing mold, it is likely because they have discovered some mold in their home. Mold can be dangerous and costly. If you have found some mold, you are most likely trying to determine how to get rid of it. Mold has no place in the home, and you should absolutely take steps to remediate as soon as possible.

You may be wondering if you can do the remediation yourself and if so, what type of chemicals or cleaners you should use.

Bleach is NOT the answer for many mold issues.

Be honest. What is the first chemical that comes to mind when you think of cleaning up a mold problem? Is it bleach? Chlorine bleach is often regarded as the answer for removing and halting mold growth. It is usually the first thing many reach for when cleaning a mold contaminated area. While bleach may be effective in certain applications, it will not exonerate mold on a porous surface. Bleach can actually contribute negatively to certain mold problems. This blog post will explain three reasons why bleach should not be used to combat mold and give better alternatives for you to choose from if you have a mold problem in your home.
Read More

remove mold with alchohol

Professional Mold Removal

By Vincent Marone

One of the many frequently asked questions about mold is, “Why does mold grow indoors?” Mold is an ever-present part of the natural environment as its spores, or seeds, are continuously circulated throughout the air in search of a habitable place to start a colony. Mold spores are always both indoors and outdoors. However, mold colonies grow indoors when its spores find a damp, dark, and humid environment to thrive.

Read More

Want The Inside Scoop?