Skip to main content
locks on a fence

Stopping Mold in its Tracks

Household mold is one of the most dangerous toxigenic matters that can be found inside the home. Exposure to mold has been shown to cause health problems in people who reside in a house that has a mold issue. There is a reported link between mold exposure and upper respiratory tract problems. These health conditions include but are not limited to upper respiratory tract conditions such as coughing and asthma related symptoms. People with sensitivity towards molds may experience severe reactions such as fever and shortness of breath that can be a precursor to even more problems as more time is spent around the mold. Young children and the elderly are also highly susceptible to illness due to exposure to mold in and around the home. Understanding what causes mold inside a house and how to prevent it is the first step to conquering the problem.
Read More

Want The Inside Scoop?