Skip to main content
climbing shoes

Mold Awareness Month

Mold thrives in damp environments and does not take long to root itself. Molds can be a beneficial part of nature, although when it begins growing indoors it can wreak havoc not only on the building itself, but also on the individuals who are exposed to the airborne spores. The health effects can last a long time, depending on the extent of the exposure as well as the health and sensitivity of the individual. Some symptoms include respiratory issues, headache, eye irritation, cough, bleeding in the lungs, dizziness, and the list could continue on
Read More

Want The Inside Scoop?