Skip to main content

breathing mold

0

Hi, I purchased a vintage dress online and after washing it the smell didn’t go away and realized it was mold. I placed the dress to dry next to a heater and after a few hours I started experiencing shortness of breath. I think I made a huge mistake and the spores have been spreading with the warm air coming from the heater! my house never had a mold problem, I am terrified that the dress might have caused mold to enter my house. What can I do now? thanks.

Want The Inside Scoop?

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 1, Answers: 0)
Asked on December 18, 2016 10:13 am
174 views
Private answer

I think you can ask for help from the experts near your area.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 0, Answers: 2)
Answered on December 28, 2016 11:30 pm

    Want The Inside Scoop?