Skip to main content

Can dry mold affect your health?

0

After 6 months of being exposed 2 aspergillus Niger and cladosporium in an apartment I have become extremely ill. I have become so hypersensitive 2 mold I have had to move 6 times in the last 7 months. I just moved into a place where I noticed water damage on the ceiling that I had missed in a prior inspection. The maintenance man came in with a moisture detector and it gave negative readings. This area of the ceiling and wall was never cut out or investigated. I am not sure if his device is accurate or if there is a possibility of old dry mold hiding inside the ceiling and walls. There is carpeting in the apartment. Is it possible that the mold could have dried up yet still infects the apartment? The mold spores could have gotten into the air, carpet, and sheetrock. I also learned that my next door neighbor had a leaking ceiling last winter or so and they cut out the sheetrock and allegedly dried it out. I’m at my wit’s end. I am having symptoms of mold exposure again. As I write this I hear someone on the roof perhaps inspecting the problem however if this place was already contaminated I cannot live here. How do I proceed?

Want The Inside Scoop?

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 2, Answers: 0)
Asked on December 18, 2016 10:16 am
200 views
Private answer

Yes, dead mold can be an issue. Search mycotoxins dead mold.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 0, Answers: 10)
Answered on December 29, 2016 12:56 pm

    Want The Inside Scoop?