Skip to main content

Home mold test

0

A positive result showed up on a test at my moms. She’s been told it’s more than likely positive because of outdoor mold. My 9 month old son and I are about to go visit her and we’ll be there for a week. She says my son will be safe because of the short time we’ll be staying there. Is that true? Is my infant safe to stay there for a week?

Want The Inside Scoop?

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 1, Answers: 0)
Asked on July 20, 2015 10:52 pm
832 views
Private answer

Before you go, you may want to have a backup location to stay, just in case. Once there, do a thorough mold check https://moldblogger.com/mold-warning-signs-how-to-tell-if-you-have-a-mold-problem/. If your son starts having any breathing problems, it might be wise to go with the backup location.

Marked as spam
Posted by (Questions: 2, Answers: 12)
Answered on August 18, 2015 6:42 pm

    Want The Inside Scoop?