Please help me! My bedroom is EXTREMELY airy. Yet I have mold growing on everything on my shelf. Both green and white mold. I take things outside, clean them with disinfectant, soap and water, and I leave them in the sun for hours. Then I clean the shelf and bring them back in. It grows predominantly on my high heel shoes, especially the soles. I don’t wear covered shoes which need to be aired. I have been battling this for months now. My walls have NO damage and I cannot see mold anywhere else. I don’t know what to do. They don’t sell hepa filters in my country. please help me, my bedroom is my sanctuary and this is a nightmare for me. Plus I’m afraid of spreading it to the rest of my house. I am very clean and organized.
Marked as spam