Skip to main content

Kirsty in Tewkesbury, England

I have been living in a flat for 4 years now that has mold in almost every room. We have had mold since we moved in. It is worse in the winter. Six months ago I started getting severe headaches and a few days later I started experiencing light sensitivity. 2 weeks ago I started getting very itchy skin, especially my hands.

We have been fighting with our local council to get moved but nothing has come of it. I have also been going to my doctors about it but they don’t know about mold allergies so have dismissed it. I have had blood tests and an mri scan that have all come back clear. I am at the end of my tether about it all. I have lived the last six months wearing sunglasses just so that I can get out of bed in the mornings.


I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this? If so how did you sort it out?

Want The Inside Scoop?