I recently purchased a mobile home. I noticed a piece of mold on the drywall in the laundry room. I stayed there for a few days then started noticing I was feeling sick. My eyes were dry and irritated. I felt like I couldn’t remember things. The last night I was there I woke up and my nose was bleeding. I haven’t had a nosebleed since I was a kid.
So I got the mold tested, it was stachybotrys (black mold). I plan to have mold remediation done but I’m concerned for my and my families safety. I also have asthma. I don’t know what to do.
Is there anything I can do if no one disclosed that it had mold? Does the mold grow back after remediation? I have my stuff there, is it contaminated?