Skip to main content

Emiy in Spokane, Washington

I came home a few days after Christmas to find water leaking out of my ceiling, running down my wall. I had only occupied this unit for a litte more than three months so I was shocked and figured this was a new issue and informed my landlord immediatly. I was even more shocked when the response was to call in the morning if it has not stopped. This would be one of several leaks and floods over the next three years that I was a prisoner in this dump.

Woodhead properties should be ashamed of themselves and will hopefully have to stop being a slum lord when they see the extensive medical records my two year old daughter and my five year old that say in black and white just about every symptom relate to mold exposure, including A THREE NIGHT HOSPITAL STAY AT SACRED HEART MEDICAL CENTER with an “unknown illness”. The X-Rays clearly show her little lungs coated in the black soot. I have had water pour our of my living room ceiling and our of a hallway closet. Never having any resolution…simply wait it out.

The musky smell that goes along with this disgusting poison was so overpowering I could not even sleep in my bedroom. Not to my surprise, my upstairs neighbor recenty discovered a four foot area in her sons closet COVERED in black mold. They have the audacity to tell me there is no mold in my walls…that her having mold does not mean I do… disgusting. Lucky for me I was able to escape…not without out them trying to stick me for bs but no worries…I WORK FOR AN ATTOREY WHO WILL NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!