I own several rentals in the Midwest, mold in the basements has been an issue. A flood in one home produced black mold in the sheet rock. What worked for me is a UVairX. Their technology eliminates mold and prevents any future spore growth. They offer a table top type unit and in-duct as well, along with a reasonable price tag. They’ve done numerous mold studies in the Denver area. I’m selling one rental home and with confidence, can say the house is mold free. It’s one thing to get rid of the mold but another to ensure that it doesn’t come back. UVairX disinfects your home so besides mold it kills pathogens such as staphylococcus, streptococcus, TB, flu, swine flu, etc. Feel free to contact me with questions.
Chelsea in Dallas, TX