Skip to main content

Donna in Salem, New York

Hi there,

Sabbath Truth

We lived in a house with a very bad mold problem for about 8 yrs. We had remediation done 4 yrs. ago because I was getting sick with neurological symptoms, fatigue, hair loss, etc. After the remediation was done, I got better…but 4 yrs. later, I got sick again. This time it was much worse. I was falling asleep at 11:00 in the afternoon while sitting at my computer typing. My mouth stings, burns, hurts every day. I was pale, lost a lot of hair again, and just felt I had all I could do to keep going. My mouth hurt so badly at times that I could not eat or talk. My one son sneezed as soon as he went into the house, and he was getting nosebleeds. My other son was having trouble waking up in the morning, and I never had any problems with him like that. One morning I really had trouble waking him up and that was when I knew we needed to get out of that house. We moved in Jan. 2011. Even though things were getting better, the mouth pain is still every day. I would also, and still do, get episodes of skin/scalp burning, tingling, etc. I am curious if anyone else that has had mold toxicity has had any of these symptoms. And … what can be done? I want my health back, and also want to make sure no further harm comes to my boys and I and also want to make sure people know how harmful mold is! I really want my mouth to stop hurting. Thankfully, I believe in the power of prayer, and God is helping us through this. It’s a long road to have to go down…but, my trust is in Him. I have been to dr’s upon dr’s, and have yet to find one that will be able to help. Any one out there that can help, or offer up suggestions for help, I would really appreciate it. Thanks! Donna 🙂 God IS faithful!!

Sabbath Truth

Want The Inside Scoop?

2 thoughts on “Donna in Salem, New York

  1. Donna, thank you for sharing your story! You have the right spirit about you – keep your chin up! Have you heard of Lori Tondini’s book, “Are You Moldy?“. I am reading through it now and will be posting a review/interview up shortly. She has a lot of solid advice from her own experience.

  2. Hi Donna,
    From what you have written, it sounds as though there is another mold infestation. I don’t mean to alarm you, but as a mold expert, your symptoms sound classic. When you had the remediation work done, did the company discover what was causing the mold growth and then take steps to make sure that EVERY possible cause for infestation was addressed, rectified, and resolved? This is just as important as treating the mold. If you do not correct the source, then there is the probability that it will continue to provide mold with the right conditions to grow and flourish. Also, if the remediation was performed with chemicals, this will create a worst biohazardous condition than was previously there. Mixed together, mold spores & chemicals create endotoxins that are very dangerous. In our remediation process, we use a mega formulation of beneficial probiotics which eat, consume mold, mold spores, mycotoxins, dead mold casings, bacteria and viral materials. These are their food source and will consume with 100% results in getting every bit right down to the quick where the mold bores. My website http://www.moldremedy.biz will give you more valuable information concerning mold.
    Lori’s book is filled with first hand experience in battling pathogenic mold. You will find it insightful & inspirational coming from someone who has lived through the ravages of being infected with mycotoxins from mold spores. Her’s is a story of great triumph in the midst of horrific adversity and her mission is to help others who are where she has been. I recommend it to anyone who has an interest in learning more about how to recover from mold poisoning as well as helping relatives or friends who are in a similar situation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *