Skip to main content

Frederick in Erie, PA


I am a disabled man with limited means. I have black Mold in the central Bathroom, and the Back Bedroom with a little in the dining room. The damage is extensive, and I neither have the strength to do it myself. or the resources to pay contractors to repair this, and to give back to me my home. I will need my Bathtub teplaced, and likely all of the wood back there replaced, with 2 walls in the back bedroom, and likely the floor, and Carpeting as well. Is there some grant that I cam apply for. I am constantly having sneezing fits, and it seems that I also seem to be losing my memory somewhat. If anyone could lead me to where i can be helped in this Mayyer, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Want The Inside Scoop?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Want The Inside Scoop?