Skip to main content

Michelle in Stafford, Virginia

I had just recently moved into an older home that I am renting. My bedroom is in the basement. I have been there now for two months and started suffering from vertigo after the first 2 weeks there. I thought that it might be an inner ear infection but my Doctor said I was fine and put me on meds for motion sickness. I still do not have a medical explanation for my vertigo. I started to do some looking on the web to see if anyone else has had a similar problem and came across this page.

Questions:

I see all the health problems mold can cause I was just wondering if it could be the cause of my vertigo? Please any advice is welcome!

Want The Inside Scoop?

2 thoughts to “Michelle in Stafford, Virginia”

  1. As far as vertigo and its possible relation to mold, I will lean on those with more experience to share their insight. Meanwhile, have you noticed any other unusual symptoms since living in your new home? Have you noticed any signs of mold or water damage? Thank you for stopping by and sharing your story!

  2. Michelle…If you are noticing any musty odors or unusual smells, it could be mold. We have systems that supply safe breathable treated air to your home that will literally kill mold and mold spores in your home. Please contact us if you would like further information!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Want The Inside Scoop?