New! Mold Stories

Eric in 98023

There a was leak under the carpet - I pulled up the carpet and soaked the areas then allowed them to dry. ALSO - there is a product thats sold at...

Trisha in Albany ky

We moved to our dream home in Jan 2013. It was on the same street I grew up on. We rented it for $350.00 a month. Within the first month my four year old daughter became ill. She had major allergy symptoms and croup. We could not get her well. We kept her on medication and nothing helped. She had strep six times in three months...

Maria in Montreal, Quebec

I live in Montreal, Quebec, Canada and I am a victim of mould poisoning. On February 4th, 2014, there was water infiltration in my bathroom. Later that day, my landlord proceeded to open a hole in the bathroom ceiling. Right way, I could see the black mould, but my landlord refused to believe me...

Mold photos streamed from:flickr.com