Hello, my daughters and I have been having unusual symptoms for about one year now. I found mold in my home and I’ve even showed it to my primary care physician; I bought a “Do It Yourself Mold Test” from Home Depot. The results came back positive for mold.
Unfortunately, my doctor couldn’t give me any help. I recieve medicaid, and researching this topic I see that it is very deadly. My doctor told me that mold is a higly legal issue and that he could not help me with the issue. I don’t know what else to do. I can not afford to get tests done and I can’t seem to find a doctor that will accept my insurance. I need resources if anyone one knows how to help please let me know.