Skip to main content

David in Indianapolis Indiana

We recently purchased a home and mold was discovered at inspection.  It was suppose to have been remediated, at least that is what the realtor said. After moving in we finally got to looking at basement and found plastic all over grouped under flooring, and what looked like someone half way sprayed what looked like paint all over everything in basement. We started getting sick and I got a sinus infection. We left for a weekend to a motel to celebrate an occasion and we were fine till we got back to home. I got under flooring and found several places where the flooring was not painted and mold was growing all over the place on boards. What are we suppose to do, contact or get a lawyer?


Do we contact a lawyer because ever since we moved in we keep finding things wrong? We want out of this house mess.

Want The Inside Scoop?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Want The Inside Scoop?