We first noticed the black mold when we were moving furniture around in my daughters room. We sprayed a bleach solution on it and it cleaned up. That was around 2004. Then in 2012 we remolded the bathroom, that is when we saw all the black mold under the bathtub. We informed the landlord who said he will have to get it fixed. Everything was looking good I thought until the I noticed the wall crumbling around the tub. That is when I noticed the mushrooms starting to grow. I killed them with bleach and sprayed some foaming insulation into the area which worked for awhile then the mushrooms came back through another Crack so I sprayed them again with the bleach spray. My family and I are constantly having sinus infections and asthma problems. Is there anything legally we can do?