Skip to main content

Pamela in Shrewsbury, MA

My son and I suffered with mold issues and Lyme for many years. When we were finally diagnosed with mycotoxicosis we were grateful for the treatment we received— it saved our lives! I volunteer now with the National Association of Moisture Management www.NA4MM.org. We are holding a conference in May. We now have the only blood test that proves mold in the body, a body and brain treatment and the only OSHA tested non-toxic organic enzyme that eats the mold instead of using toxic chemicals which off gas VOCs (volatile organic compounds). The conference is open to patients/advocates, medical practitioners, remediators, property managers, etc. Please help us spread the word. Thank you.

Want The Inside Scoop?

One thought to “Pamela in Shrewsbury, MA”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Want The Inside Scoop?