Skip to main content

Scott in Coral Springs, FL

Did a home mold test with Mold Armor. I did one petri dish in my kitchen with the a/c blowing on it for 10 min and did the same thing in my bedroom. I incubated it for 96 hours and got something from the kitchen, but not the bedroom. (See images).

Questions:

Is it mold, mildew, or a fungus? And, most of all, should I be worried? Thanks. Looking forward to your answer. Thanks, Scott

Want The Inside Scoop?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Want The Inside Scoop?