Moved into an older home last year. My lab Tex got sick first, sneezing and eye problems, then trouble with swollen limp node. After 7 months here, he started sneezing blood, and couldn’t breath through his nose. He was in so much pain, we helped him cross over. This has been insane, I have had throat swelling and eye problems too. I remember cleaning up black mold in corner of our bedroom too, right after we moved in. I try to talk to my husband about this and get no where. I research online and find more info everyday, about mold. I feel so helpless here, and think this house is contaminated with mold.
Sheri in Mississippi