Skip to main content

Sherry in Bartlesville, OK

We are currently in the middle of our landlord treating our house in the kitchen and bathroom for black mold. Since yesterday they have soaked the areas with strong bleach. My question is, can the bleach fumes hurt our lungs or make us sick? It seems to be bothering my 36 year-old daughter a little, and she says she can taste some bleach. Please answer asap, as I want to get out if the fumes can hurt us. I don’t seem to be affected by it. 

Want The Inside Scoop?

One thought to “Sherry in Bartlesville, OK”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Want The Inside Scoop?