Exposure to toxic mold can wreak havoc on the human body. Sometimes, when a person is continuously in an environment with high levels of harmful mold it can cause symptoms and health issues that can be difficult to reverse, even after removing the mold from the surroundings.
Black mold is a common and toxic mold type often found in homes with some kind of water damage. Natural disasters, such as hurricanes and flooding, are frequently followed by black mold, and can bring unwanted damage to homes and human health.
However, just like there is hope for your home to be properly remediated from mold damage, there is hope in getting rid of black mold symptoms! First, lets take a quick look at what black mold is, the symptoms of black mold exposure, and then learn about some natural remedies for black mold.
My last post on Radishes: An Anti-fungal Powerhouse, explored one beneficial food in the battle against mold and exposure symptoms. Nature provides many similar fungus-fighting foods and herbs. One of these battling edibles is dill weed. Dill has been used as both a spice and medicine and is especially known for its antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties.
Dealing with mold in the body can be an overwhelming process. If you have had a long-term exposure to toxic molds, it is important to not only remove yourself from the exposure permanently, but to also treat the spores that may still be causing symptoms in your body. There are many different treatments and foods to consume or avoid. Today I will be exploring the anti-fungal properties found within the radish.