I manage an auto glass shop here in Pensacola Florida and I have a severe mold problem. I have been at the district manager to get fixed for a year now. The highly visible mold and the mold water that leaks above my desk is now causing major health issues and I am in fear for my health as well as my 2 year old son that has asthma who is also here at times due to my 54hrs and 6 days a week schedule.
It’s been a year now and I suffer from severe headaches and breathing problems from it. I have had to go to the ER it is so severe and the district managers answer when I explained the Doctor thinks they are related was you need to fix the mold at home as well. And can I prove that with medical test. My response was if she would like to pay for the DR we can check it out and see. I’m not a MD so I’m not sure fyi I have nothing wrong with my home this is observed. What if it’s caused damage that’s there for life? In fear of our health!