Skip to main content

Janeen in Medford, Oregon

Well lately I’ve been getting headaches, having difficulty concentrating on conversations and work (very strange for me), and woke up one morning with a large lump on my right cheek. I thought I had been bit by a spider which totally freaked me out. It hurt all the way up into my eye. In the mean time my eyes have been itching for quite a while and I’ve developed allergies and a constant runny nose. Well the bump on my cheek wouldn’t go away until I got antibiotics. Now I itch constantly especially on my face. So I’m cleaning my bathroom and I wiped under the shower door with a paper towel and there is alot of black mold. I told my boyfriend that there is weird black mold in the bathroom. He said “black mold”, I said, “Yes”. He said it again and said that is NOT GOOD. He said Janeen “BLACK MOLD”. “OH”, I said. And here we are. I’m freaked out. I don’t know where to go from here. We rent. I don’t know if we should move. Because I am very uncomfortable physically and mentally.

Questions:

If anyone out there has any advice, please tell…