Skip to main content

Allyson in Belleville, Arkansas

The house that we were living in started having black mold growing in it. I researched what to do. I used Castile soap to clean with indoors and out. It progressed and I started having severe headaches, frequent rashes, pressure in my throat, nausea and vomiting. We finally moved out in 2017. To no avail the damage is done. The chronic inflammation caused by mold toxins has caused rheumatoid arthritis. The doctor always told me that it was my allergies.

Want The Inside Scoop?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Want The Inside Scoop?