Skip to main content

Michael in Richmond, Virginia

Just wondering if this mold is something to be worried about. All my friends are telling me to get out of the house. We pulled up the carpet and the floor underneath had black patches of mold.

Questions:

The past couple days I have been experiencing killer migraines, is this a symptom of black mold? Is the picture I took look like a harmful type of mold?

Want The Inside Scoop?

One thought on “Michael in Richmond, Virginia

  1. Killer migraines are a possible indication of mold poisoning from the mycotoxins that are released from particular mold spores. You would and should have this tested by a certified mold inspector so that it can be correctly identified. I would say get out of Dodge quickly and don’t look back until this issue is resolved. And don’t take ANYTHING with you, due to cross-contamination which can affect your next place of residency whether it’s your own, a friend’s or relative’s. Oh, and your friends are RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *